Rooms are available to hire at our premises in Poulton-le-Fylde, conveniently situated a one minute walk from Poulton-le-Fylde train station.
- Small counselling room: Suitable for individual client work;
- Large counselling room: Suitable for individual or family work;
- Play therapy room: Fitted with a range of therapeutic play materials including a sand tray;
- Observation room: Fitted with a two way mirror allowing observation of the adjoining therapy room;
- Recording facilities are also available.
Our training room is on the ground level of the building and can comfortably accommodate up to 25 people. We can offer a variety of training layouts, such as boardroom, theatre and cabaret. This room comes equipped with a computer and wide screen television (70 inch) to project, and which is included in the cost of the room hire.
We offer a competitive rate of £50 hire for half a day (9am to 1pm) and £100 hire for a full day (9am to 5pm). Tea and coffee can be provided at a cost of £1 per head. We can also source outside catering where required (costs vary).
There is a free car park (please ensure you do not park in the short stay at the front) that is a 5 minute walk from the CCATS office. This is at the:
Parrys Way (off Breck Road)
This is a good size car park with over 200 parking spaces. Once you park, walk out of the car park to the main road and turn right at the traffic lights. Keep walking and Lockwood Avenue is on the right, opposite the train station.