We provide a bespoke consultancy service for an organisation’s needs. Consultants within our organisation have previously consulted on:
- The setting up of new clinical services (e.g. forensic, clinical);
- The development and implementation of various organisational policies (e.g. bullying and harassment, staff sickness, safeguarding children);
- Consultancy during and post critical incidents (e.g. barricades, roof-top protests, hostage-taking, deliberate self-injury);
- The development, initiation and management of psychological therapies (group or individual);
- Various consultations with professional bodies (e.g. British Psychological Society).
Expectations of consultancy
We aim to ensure all consultancy is conducted in a manner that meets your expectations. To this end, all consultancy will be:
- Aiming to support the organisation in understanding the presenting problem/issue;
- Assisting in diagnosing the problem/issue;
- Supporting the organisation in managing the problem/issue;
- Encouraging an environment, where helpful, that supports learning and change;
- Be conducted by a consultant with experience in the presenting area.
With our consultants you can expect:
- Consultants who are able to listen and understand the issue;
- To assist in empowering an organisation;
- To help an organisation to manage any uncertainty;
- Collaborative working;
- To be responsive to the type of relationship needed (e.g. service provider, mentor, support).
Consultants within our organisation are carefully selected. All have previous backgrounds in extensive consultancy both nationally and/or internationally. Our consultants have undertaken specific training, and some have professional qualifications in this area, such as MBAs. We pride ourselves in offering a bespoke service that can support an organisation. Often our consultants have published in the area of consultancy and/or have extensive publication backgrounds that are relevant.